Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Lovin'


With all this great weather I got to thinking of some fun things to do outside. I didn't want just the usual, go for a walk, suntan or ride a bike. I wanted some exciting ideas, some fun things that would make me smile, refresh me or create a great bonding experience with someone. Here's my top 10!

1. Go outside and write on your side walk with chalk! Now, how long as it been since anyone has done that? We might actually be old enough to make them look good too!
2. Lay down on a field on a day with clouds and just watch them go by, picturing silly animals or things as you do.
3. Roller blade or bike through Lakeshore's mansions and ooooh and ahhhhh.
4. WATER BALLOON FIGHT!
5. WATER GUN FIGHT!
6. Go and pick fruit, like strawberries, then eat them!
7. Set up a sprinkler ( if you don't have a pool ) and go nuts!
8. Go to a kiddy splash pad on a hot day and pretend to be a kid again.
9. Picnic!
10. Tie-Dye

Just get out, and enjoy. I just gotta remind myself not to forget my SPF 80...

No comments:

Post a Comment