Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lamb Versus Lion

Who would think that a lamb would beat a lion? Being humans, we associate the bigger and more powerful animal as being the dominant one. But what if we thought about it? And I mean actually thought about it?
With lambs having a strong gregarious instinct, their chances of survival are much greater.
With let's say, 40 lambs in a flock, any approaching lion would be easily seen quickly and effortlessly.
I'm not going to kid myself and say that a lion couldn't catch a lamb because that would make me delusional but so what? The lion would catch the weakest lamb, making the flock even stronger.
I would like to also point out the awful stamina of lions, making the job of the lambs to stay alive even easier.
And over all, they're just a whole lot cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment