Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Hurt Locker Curse


Recent Oscar hit, The Hurt Locker apparently wasn't a breeze to film! Actor Jeremy Renner didn't like working on the movie during the sky high temperatures. To add to the discomfort he has this to say,
"It averaged about 120F. So yeah, that was hot. I got food bugs. Then I got food poisoning: Lost 15 pounds in three days. That was terrible. Then I fell downstairs... I couldn't see the stairs when I was walking down them and I just fell and cracked open my nose, bruised it up, it bled a bit, and twisted my ankle, which stopped us from filming because I couldn't walk... Will I go out in the desert again to shoot Hurt Locker II? Go fuck yourself. You couldn't pay me enough money. Even if I wanted to, I just couldn't, literally couldn't"
Finally, someone that didn't say that filming their movie was great!
Wonder if it was worth the Oscar?

No comments:

Post a Comment