Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Moon


Ok, so all this hype about the world being obsessed with New Moon and EVERYTHING that goes along with it I get, if it's about the books. The books are amazing reads that have seem to of started the whole vampire thing that is sweeping every tv, theater and page in this wonderful nation, and many others. So when you love the books so much and know how good these stories can be, in my opinion the movie can only be a disappointment. I mean, SNOOZE!!, Kristen Stewart is sooo dull I can't stand it, and the movie is just a colourless blah. The eye candy in the form of Taylor Lautner (Body = AMAZING!) and Robert Pattinson is even pretty cute kept me looking at the tv, even though something in me didn't really want to. I'd tell my friends not to waste their time, to read the book, then google image Taylor Lautner shirtless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment